the contest is presented by eBay India
Here are some explosive Bollywood dialogues by iconic characters. Tel what your favourite, loudest dialogue is by any Bollywood character. Best one wins a Pataka gift
eBay 'Loudest Bollywood Dialogue Contest' Terms and ConditionsEligibility:
1. The contest shall be valid from October 27th, 2015 21:30:01 Hrs. till October 28th, 2015 22:59:59 Hrs (hereinafter referred as (“Promotion Period”).
2. The contest is valid ONLY for the residents of India who are currently residing in India.
3. Participation in the Promotion does not require any purchase or transaction on www.eBay.in (“eBay Website”).
4. Participant must be 18 years of age or above in order to participate in the Promotion.
5. A participant will not be gratified or declared as winner more than once during this Promotion.
1. During the Promotion Period, the participants are required to comment on Loudest Bollywood Dialogue contest creative with their favourite, loudest dialogue by any Bollywood character.
2. Criteria for winners:
a) Participants need to like the eBay India Facebook page – www.facebook.com/ebaydotin
3. eBay will select and declare two (2) winners at the end of the Promotion Period.
4. Winners under the Promotion will be gratified with a cap. The winners will be notified on eBay’s Facebook account within 7 (seven) business days from the end of Promotion Period.
6. Further, eBay will request the winners to send the contact details (such as his/her address, email Id and contact details) within 7 days of announcement date in order to dispatch the winning prize. If the winner/participant fails to send the requested details, eBay will forfeit their prize and no replacement will be offered for the same.
the contest is shared by abhi on our facebook contest sharing tab .....you too can share contest visit here
general instruction :
1.In order to participate in any of the(Facebook) contest you must be a fan of that page so like the page before you participate
2.participation is completely free .if any cost is there we will clearly mention .
3.the contest is limited only to India .in some case where the contest is limited to certain cities we will mention .
4.the contest is not sponsored by contest mantra