the contest is presented by eBay India
Love music and can't resist humming aloud? Can you think of a song that has the objects shown in the image below? Send your entries and the most creative one wins a grand Home Theatre System! Sing along because it's the #LoudestDiwaliEver
1. The contest shall be valid from October 20, 2015 22:00:01 Hrs. till October 21, 2015 19:59:59 Hrs (hereinafter referred as (“Promotion Period”).
2. The contest is valid ONLY for the residents of India who are currently residing in India.
3. Participation in the Promotion does not require any purchase or transaction on www.eBay.in (“eBay Website”).
4. Participant must be 18 years of age or above in order to participate in the Promotion.
5. A participant will not be gratified or declared as winner more than once during this Promotion.
1. During the Promotion Period, the participants are required to comment on the eBay Get Loud contest creative with songs that have the mentioned options
2. Criteria for winners:
a) Participants need to like the eBay India Facebook page – www.facebook.com/ebaydotin
b) Participants’ comment must be creative when they comment with the list of songs
3. eBay will select and declare one (1) winner at the end of the Promotion Period.
4. Winners under the Promotion will be gratified with a Sony Home Theatre System
5. The winners will be notified on eBay’s Facebook account within 7 (seven) business days from the end of Promotion Period.
6. Further, eBay will request the winners to send the contact details (such as his/her address, email Id and contact details) within 7 days of announcement date in order to dispatch the winning prize. If the winner/participant fails to send the requested details, eBay will forfeit their prize and no replacement will be offered for the same.
the contest is shared by abhi on our facebook contest sharing tab .....you too can share contest visit here
general instruction :
1.In order to participate in any of the(Facebook) contest you must be a fan of that page so like the page before you participate
2.participation is completely free .if any cost is there we will clearly mention .
3.the contest is limited only to India .in some case where the contest is limited to certain cities we will mention .
4.the contest is not sponsored by contest mantra