the contest is presented by Yatra.com
Participate in the Relive Happiness contest to win a chance to
recreate your favourite memory
Terms & Conditions
Yatra.com’s "Relive Happiness" Contest hereafter called “Contest” will be governed by the following Terms & Conditions:
- Participation in the contest is voluntary.
- Participants are advised to read the “Terms and Conditions”. Participation in the contest shall imply that the participant has duly read and agrees to adhere to and bound by the “Terms and Conditions” stated herein.
- The contest shall commence from June 20th, 2014 and shall terminate on June 27th, 2015
- The contest is open to citizens of India, residents in India only. Employees of Yatra India and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives and immediate family members of such Yatra group companies employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. Citizens of foreign countries residing in India/ or non-residents Indians are also not eligible to participate in the contest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Contest will be hosted on a special microsite hosted at http://www.yatra.com/relive-happiness/public/
- Contest involves you to submit a picture of a memory you want to recreate and register with Yatra.
- 1 Lucky winners will stand a chance to recreate his/her memory.
- You can increase your chances of winning by sharing the contest with your family and friends.
- This activity will continue for One week. Yatra will decide the one lucky winner.
- Yatra will scrutinize all users for conditions mentioned under the ambit of “REJECTION/DISQUALIFICATION”. Any user found flouting the “REJECTION/DISQUALIFICATION” terms will be disqualified immediately without any prior notice to the participant. Yatra cannot be held liable for such action.
- Yatra reserves the sole right to decide the one winner.
- The winners will be declared within 2 weeks of closing the contest through Facebook message. In case the winner fails to provide the details within 2 weeks. Yatra is authorized to choose another winner.
- Yatra reserves the right to disqualify and/or ban any user if the user if found using manipulative/ unfair means to win this contest.
- Yatra reserves the right to disqualify any participant / even winner if it has reasonable reasons to believe that the participant/winner has breached any of the “Terms and Conditions” of the contest.
- Yatra will do rigorous background check on the activities related to participation in this
contest to ensure that only genuine participants win the contest. Yatra will also send direct messages to any participant to check upon the person’s participation at the Contest.
- Any participant found to be copying or using any unauthorized or copyrighted picture
shall be immediately banned from the Contest. Yatra shall not be liable for any copyright claims arising so forth.
- Yatra shall not be responsible in any manner to anybody including any of the participants for the misuse of any video/ image/ text at this Contest.
- Yatra reserves the right to choose another participant/ winner in the event of disqualification/rejection of any of the participant/ winner.
- Yatra and a jury appointed by Yatra reserve the sole rights to decide one lucky winner.
Their decision on winners is final and binding for all participants.
- Yatra will do a rigorous check to verify the authenticity of winners/participants. This would include a check on the genuinity of the winner and even other participants. This is just to ensure that only genuine people participate and have a chance to win the Contest and spurious Facebook accounts are kept away from the contest.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We may change these conditions from time to time without prior notice. It is the User’s responsibility to check regularly, in order to ascertain if any changes have been made to these Terms and Conditions.
Tell us why you want to relive the moment
Stand a chance to win
the contest is shared by abhi on our facebook contest sharing tab .....you too can share contest visit here
general instruction :
1.In order to participate in any of the(Facebook) contest you must be a fan of that page so like the page before you participate
2.participation is completely free .if any cost is there we will clearly mention .
3.the contest is limited only to India .in some case where the contest is limited to certain cities we will mention .
4.the contest is not sponsored by contest mantra